Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30, It is really sunny outside

Reza continued to test the snake and grass hopper codes which work well so far. He then worked on the Hawk coding. He is still testing and making changes.
Chris updated the documentation of Predator Prey. He implemented the activities with the new codes and new ideas. On Wednesday, he worked on the playstation codes and it is now ready to be test on the snake and grass hopper.
Wednesday, Brad worked on the activity write-up and updating the cheat sheet. Today, he went back to the gyro idea and codes that they previously found. He is trying to decode and understand the algorithm behind the program. He is also thinking on the Board Game but is waiting for Krista.
On Wednesday, Erika worked on the documentation of the Trash Collector activities. She updated the To Do tasks and updated the student and teacher folder.
Yesterday, I proofread the documents of Erica and made a few changes. Then, I went on and tried to work on my blocker which is making the robot stops following the line and starts the sorting. Reza came out with the idea of switching the black for a blue line and the blue sorting color with a black. I gave it a try and it is still not working. Today, I looked at the code again and tried to make a few changes. I am still working on that and tomorrow I am thinking on trying a different line following program.